Spring 2021 Intensive
Live Intensive April 28 – May 27, 2021
There’s no “shallow end” when you enter the endlessly dynamic world of trading; the instant you dive in, you’re swimming in the ocean. We’re here to help you compete with the big fish! You’ll learn how to combine your expanding market understanding with fresh insights into the way you—and your competitors—process information and make decisions, so you can develop a daily practice that gives you a competitive edge.
Jim will post live comments to keep you in touch with the market during the day and provide an evening preparation and recap report as well as a morning update via live commentary. The reports are a valuable resource to get prepped for the trading day. They also serve as examples of the types of information you should be including in your own homework. Get prepped and started early in recognizing nuances & contextual clues to maximize your education!
We help you remove the obstacles that keep you from becoming a better trader. Our practical yet nuanced approach will teach you how to:
- Learn how the market forms and how to observe its structure with all its unusual features.
- Hone your market intuition. Learn to feel who is actually trading and sense when new moves are developing or are likely to develop.
- Cut through the noise and get out of your own way.
- Develop the solid trading routines you need for true trading success!
This LIVE course is led by Jim Dalton to provide you with an accelerated path to mastery, including:
- Daily Webinars – Click Here for Tentative Schedule
- Access to Recorded Webinars – Live webinars are recorded in case you miss one or want to review again.
- Daily Recap & Preparation Report & Morning Live Commentary before the market opens each day
- Live Commentary – When we aren’t in a live webinar, we will keep you in touch with the market with live updates.
- Q & A Sessions
- Multiple Review and Replay Days Every Week
- Market Logic and Trade Identification of Fast & Slow Trades
- Trade Dissection Lab – Each week we will pick & analyze specific trades of our own or from clients.
- Homework Workshop
- Additional Exclusive Webinar Sessions
Review & Replay Sessions
- Review the day and witness how the Market Profile developed.
- Identify trades that pertain to your trading timeframe.
- Identify important nuances
- Identify fast and slow trades
- Learn how to identify circumstances and context surrounding a particular trading day.
- Accelerate your learning curve on the road to mastery.
*Note: This is not a beginner’s course. Prior Market Profile knowledge and/or training is a pre-requisite for this course. Basic questions will not be addressed except in Small Group Q&A sessions.