Mind Over Markets Continued: A Deep Dive Into the Integration of Market Profile with Momentum Trading
Live Intensive: October 1-31, 2019
With 40 years of trading experience, Jim Dalton brings a unique and proven perspective to this immersive course. The intensive series is designed to help you improve your market understanding by learning to think in terms of odds, and by honing your ability to interpret the real forces that drive markets; to trade successfully, you must understand your competition!
This dynamic extension series focuses on the market’s developing structure, where opportunities appear in the constant flow of the two-way auction process. You’ll learn to intuitively sense the way different timeframe participants reveal their motives, and how to position yourself to take advantage of their weaknesses. We’ll discuss routines to help you center yourself, so you can avoid the perils of trading in a highly emotional state.
The combination of self-understanding and market insight provides the foundation for success.
The traders who have experienced our course embrace learning as a continual dynamic process—just like the markets we seek to master. We’re here to provide you with tools that will enable you to take advantage of opportunity when it arises.
- Daily Webinars – Click Here for Tentative Schedule
- Access to Recorded Webinars – Live webinars are recorded in case you miss one or want to review again.
- Two Daily Reports – There is a morning report update and an evening recap and preparation report.
- (New!) Jim will review the Dollar, Gold, Crude, & the Ultra 10 Year Note in the Wednesday evening and weekend reports. While our educational focus will remain on the ES, Jim will touch on these markets during the live webinars.
- Live Commentary – When we aren’t in a live webinar, we will keep you in touch with the market with live updates.
- Q & A Sessions
- Multiple Review and Replay Days Every Week
- Market Logic and Trade Identification of Fast & Slow Trades
- Trade Dissection Lab – Each week we will pick & analyze specific trades of our own or from clients.
- Homework Workshop
- Additional Exclusive Webinar Sessions
Review & Replay Sessions
- Review the day and witness how the Market Profile developed.
- Identify trades that pertain to your trading timeframe.
- Identify important nuances
- Identify fast and slow trades
- Learn how to identify circumstances and context surrounding a particular trading day.
- Accelerate your learning curve on the road to mastery.
By the End of the Intensive, You Will Learn How To:
- Understand the importance of beginning with a top down approach to improve short term trading results
- Read and interpret the daily two-way continuous auction via the Market Profile
- Hone your intuition — a must for proficient and expert level traders
- Understanding and using cognitive dissonance to your advantage
- Use repetition to your advantage and the importance of repetition in acquiring any skill. Like hitting a tennis ball, each stroke is slightly different as is each ball that comes to you.
- Understanding the difference between fast and slow trades
- Recognize anomalies and understand their significance
- Understand the importance of tempo for advanced traders
- Recognizing the signs of markets that are getting too long or too short
- Understand odds and, more importantly, how to think in terms of odds
- Understanding the importance of what does not occur
- Monitor trades for continuation
- Let the trade come to you instead of actively seeking it out
Take a deep dive into the integration of Market Profile ...
Markets are endlessly complex. The ability to review, understand, and act on a tidal wave of information isn't a skill that can be gained quickly. And the only place practice really counts is in the flow of real market activi...