Mindover Markets Continued: An Intensive in a World of Increased Volatility – Session 1
Out of stock
Session 1: April 1 through May 3.
Build your foundation. Advance your knowledge.
Receive a special discount when you enroll in both courses and sign up early to begin receiving Jim & RJ’s live commentary and daily reports beginning March 4. Get prepped and started early in recognizing nuances & contextual clues to maximize your education!
There’s no “shallow end” when you enter the endlessly dynamic world of trading; the instant you dive in, you’re swimming in the ocean. We’re here to help you compete with the big fish! You’ll learn how to combine your expanding market understanding with fresh insights into the way you—and your competitors—process information and make decisions, so you can develop a daily practice that gives you a competitive edge.
This LIVE course is led by Jim Dalton to provide you with an accelerated path to mastery, including:
- Daily Webinars – Click Here for Tentative Schedule
- Access to Recorded Webinars – Live webinars are recorded in case you miss one or want to review again.
- Two Daily Reports – There is a morning report update and an evening recap and preparation report.
- Live Commentary – When we aren’t in a live webinar, Jim/RJ will keep you in touch with the market.
- Q & A Sessions
- Combination of Daily Synopsis Video & Review and Replay Days Every Week
- Market Logic and Trade Identification of Fast & Slow Trades
- Trade Dissection Lab (New!) – We will pick & analyze specific trades each week.
- Additional Exclusive Webinar Sessions
Daily Synopsis Video Recap (1 Per Week)
- Review the day and witness how the Market Profile developed.
- Identify trades that pertain to your trading timeframe.
- Understand Jim’s thought process through synced comments.
- Accelerate your learning curve on the road to mastery.
Review & Replay Days (2 Days a Week)
- Jim will review and replay a day in a live webinar
- Identify important nuances
- Identify fast and slow trades
- Explain and identify circumstances surrounding a particular day.